Monday, 22 October 2007

Thanks and all the best

4 comments:

jeannine said...

Thanks Peter, that was very cool! You've contributed a great deal to this unit and I've appreciated your thoughts and suggested readings as the module has unfolded. I'm just getting a whole feel for the values a blog can have in giving us each a voice as well as linking to some great communities out there. I've just discovered 'technorati' as a search engine for blogs...there's always something to learn!. All the best.

Jeannine

Peter Fletcher said...

The speed of change, particularly in this field of study, is mind blowing. I thought this week was our last but it's next week. I jumped the gun a bit early on my final post huh?!

Kate Garrett said...

any excuse to get your face on the Internet...nice work :)

Cynthia said...

hehehe - well I have to say I love the fact you made a 'lil u-tube for us!

Thanks one and all...nice way to bring in a new group.

best of luck everyone with your future endeavors :)